I Would Like To Share Those E-Mail Messages Regarding ‘ Job’s ‘ I Received On Daily Basis In My Gmail Inbox, To The People Who Comes Online In Search Of Employment Opportunities.
A Professional Working Platform Dedicated To Women To Inspire & Motivate Them On Various Stages Of Life To Become A Mentor Or A Business Tycoon/Entrepreneur.
” SHEROES.in “
Job | Assistant Manager Operations – Ultra Luxury Mexican Hospitality Chain – Vadodra
We are urgently looking out for the candidates for Assistant Manager Operations – Ultra Luxury Mexican Hospitality Chain – Vadodra.
- Implements world class service strategies. Interacts with guests to troubleshoot on complaints. Ensures rendering of high quality services, resulting in customer delight.
- Assists the Unit Manager in developing and implementing strategic plans, marketing plans, budgets, ensure optimum customer satisfaction, profitability on an ongoing basis. Ensures smooth reordering of material and checking the material standard to ensure it is in accordance to the Company standards.
- Maintains Cost of Goods sold as per the budgets defined, and control and minimize wastage/pilferage in routine processes. Ensures that all concerns during respective shifts are addressed and also communicated to the Unit Manager in detail. Upkeeps of the property and ensures that general preventive maintenance is as per the schedules defined. Ensures that all SOPs are adhered to and the Unit is not deviating from them at any stage.
- Ensures safety of the property. Smoothens ingress and egress of patrons during the Operational hours of the cinema. Prepares duty rosters. Recruitment and training of Cinema Teams. Ensures that fire and first aid training is conducted for the cinema teams.
- Mentors the associates to achieve high performance and low attrition. Ensures performance review for all the associates and provide quantitative feedback. Manages and develops Associates. Develops an understanding of the local market, including customer expectations. Actively participates in promoting the Unit through LAM plans. Advertises and promotes film schedules.
Interested candidates may drop their CVs at email@example.com
Thanks & Regards
Smart Source | Outsource Smartly
Cell : +91 09871498607
Website : http://www.smart-source.in
Job | Lead Gen Executive – Night Shift PreludeSys (CMMI Level 3) (Siruseri)
If you have spent 1+ years in lead Gen and have the flair to continue, this is for you.
Role : Lead Gen US Market
What are we looking for:
1+ years of experience in Lead Generation.
- Preparing quality data for Email Campaign, running the Campaigns and prepare campaign status reports
- Responsible in creation and increase the volume of database and spend time in cleaning the data, verifying the datas & email id and updating the database on regular basis.
Work Location: SIPCOT IT Park-Siruseri, Navallur, Chennai
Work Time: 8.30 PM to 5.30 PM NIGHT SHIFT
If you want to explore this opportunity kindly send us your updated cv with following mandatory details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total Experience
- Relevant Experience
- Your current in hand CTC
- Expected in Hand CTC
- Notice Period
PreludeSys India Limited, incorporated in year 1998, is a leading technology services provider delivering IT & IT-enabled business solutions to companies large and small, and with offices in USA & India.
Our offerings include ON>Demand Services across the technology platforms such as SalesForce, AWS, and .NET which is a unique offering in the industry.
Our other offerings are Strategy Consulting, Custom Application Development across various technology platforms, Legacy Modernization, and Enterprise Mobility.
We are a CMMI Level-3 & ISO 9001:2008 certified organization for off-shore delivery.
Please visit us at http://www.preludesys.com for more information about our organization.
Feel free to revert for any clarifications.
Kindly ignore this mail, if it is irrelevant to you.
044 6741 7600
Job | Kotak Life insurance -Recruitment development manager (RDM)-Salary upto 3.75 lac pa + incentives -Faridabad
This is with reference to your CV in Naukri.com. We are having an excellent opportunity with Kotak Life Insurance
- Kotak Life insurance
- Company: Kotak Life insurance
- Experience: 2 – 10 yr(s)
- Salary: upto 3.75 lac pa + Incentives
- Experience:2-10 years
- Functional Area-Sales , Retail , Business Development
- This profile is into Field Sales
- Candidate has to recruit his own team of advisors with local contacts and network.
- Advisors will get the Sales training in the branch.
- He has to work along with advisors and drive them to generate business for the company
- To acquire new business for the branch.
- To get involved in the monthly/ quarterly target achievement and Performance review.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be presentable and well groomed
- Candidate should have pleasing personality and be presentable.
- Good communication
- Graduate from any stream
If you are interested please send me your updated resume in word format document with your current CTC to email@example.com or contact + 7678057957
You can also ask your Friends / Colleagues to mail their updated profile with respect to the opening as mentioned above.
NOTE: Kindly Ignore This Mail If doesn’t Suits Your Profile.
Thanks & Regards
Mega HR Consultants
Job | Urgent Requirement Videographer Gurgaon Exp 2+ Years
We have an urgent requirement of Videographer/ Photographer.
- Candidate should be have pursued his/her education from Premier Institutes.
- Candidate should be good looking and have pleasing personality.
- High Profile looks and confident enough to take any task.
- He should be a ninja in handling Canon 5D Mark IV, Blackmagic Camera, Drone camera, Osmo Camera.
- Minimum 2- 3 yrs. experience is required.
- Develop promotional and Corporate videos targeting current and potential customers.
- He should have solid skills in video production and image editing and the talent to shoot photography and video that is professional and compelling.
- Proficient with Image editing Software’s like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel,etc.
- He is having a valid Passport.
- Should be able willing to travel Pan India or abroad., as and when required
- He should know how to maintain work ethics.
- He should have good exposure of working in the industry. (Preferably from Fashion Industry- Apparel)
- Flexible in their timing, as per requirement.
- Should be friendly, not stern in his conduct.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Able to manage multiple products simultaneously.
- This profile includes classic Catalog style of photography as well as more creative work in support of the brand.
Salary- (Negotiable & no bar for the right candidate)
If You are interested in the profile, Please revert with your updated resume and Full Length picture.
Thanks and Regards,
Executive HR (Recruitment) |Tridindia
Mobile – +91 8527599201
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Job | Job Opportunity for – Sales – Office based at Delhi – Bonton Holidays Pvt Ltd (Travel MNC)
We are IATA & TAFI accredited Travel Management Company with 1 Corporate Office, 5 Branches (19 offices) in India & 2 International Office in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for an Travel Consultant /Sr.Travel Consultant for Sales based at our Delhi Office.
Below mentioned is the Job Description & other requirements.
- Title : Travel Consultant /Sr Travel Consultant
- Department: Sales
- Job Location : DelhiOffice.
- CTC : (Not a constrain for the right candidate)
- Number of Position – 3
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Experience required: 0.9 Months to 5 Yrs
- Should be a Excellent team player ,Innovative and quick learner; Strong Analytical & Selling skills & Strong network & Experience in Sales.
- Should have a good Experience in Sales Profile
- Good at Lead generation and cold calls for generating their own leads
- Should has a very good network of clients in Delhi Market
- Should ensure good customer service.
- Essential Responsibilities:-
- Approaching New Clients and Fixing up Meetings.
- Prospecting and Meeting the New Clients for Business.
- To create & conduct effective proposal presentations
- Follow up with clients on day to day basis.
- Constructing and sending proposals, pricing and contracts.
- To maintain and develop relationships
- Should develop business and contribute in increasing revenue and market share of the Company.
- Generate Sales
- Keep track of competition, make commercial charts and maintain client data base.
This is a mass mail,If the above mentioned Job requirements matches your profile, kindly send your updated CV along with Current & Expected CTC on our Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Dimple Jain – Human Resources
Bonton Holidays Pvt Ltd.
Job | Software Engineer – Node.JS || Immediate Requirement || KineticX Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Kineticx Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd. is an IT company where we put together available technology and contemporary market to provide an innovative solutions. In an increasingly competitive world, where businesses, big and small, are mushrooming every second, we exist to make it simple with our crazy innovation and sincere services, keeping in mind the diversity of needs. Our team brainstorms together to provide solutions ranging from business management to data analytics, eliminating any and every company-specific complexities, that hinder flourishing business environments.
For more details please visit http://www.kineticxtech.com,
Position: Software Engineer
Experience Required: 1 to 3 Years
Qualification: BCA/MCA/BTech/B.E in the related field
- Should have excellent Java Script skills (Expert Level)
- Knowledge of Cordova or Smiler Hibernate development applications is big plus.
- Experience with any data base like SQL/MySQL/Oracle is a plus.
- Should have experience in Apache, Eclipse, Maven.
- Should have good understanding of REST APIs
- Should have experience of Team Handling
- Will be responsible to lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Personal impact self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn and develop capabilities.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations.
- Focused on delivery
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to communicate technically at a high level.
- Ability to visualize innovative concepts and map the underlying technology.
- Node JS
- Angular JS
- Java Script
Ms. Deepika Bisht || Manager Human Resources ||
Email: email@example.com || Contact No.: 0120-4068468
WORK LOCATION & INTERVIEW VENUE:
Address: KineticX Tech Solutions Pvt.Ltd. || G- 45, Second Floor, Sector 6, Noida 201301
Job | Urgent Opening for Digital Marketing Manager- Sahiba Limited, Surat
Sahiba Limited, one of the biggest textile houses of the country, invite applicants for “Digital Marketing Manager”, for its Branding team.
For a visual tour of our company, pls visit the link below:
Some of the profiles of the Job would include:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Managing the traffic on Company’s website
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
P.S.: This profile is not for Third Party Online Selling or Uploading Candidates.
Job | Great Job Opportunity in Digital Indya – Google Authorised Partner || Gurgaon || Digital Marketing Manager ||
Digital Marketer Responsibilities
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database,email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database,email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Thanks and Regards,
Manager – HR
Google Authorized Partner
Head Office:- Office No- 143,Tower B-3,Spaze I-Tech Park, sector- 49, Gurgaon, 122 001
Ph No : 0124- 244859156
Job | Flight Analyst – Airline
We are urgently looking for Flight Analyst in Mumbai.
Position is based in Revenue Management Dept.
Reporting to Manager
Plans and implement dynamic pricing/inventory control and revenue management strategies across a rapidly expanding airline network. Achieves the revenue budget/targets for the assigned flights. Improvement of RASK/Yield/Revenue/LF YOY for the assigned flights.
- Responsible for meeting revenue targets for assigned flight.
- Maintains sector knowledge and documentation for ready reference in terms of profiles on flights, business rule and competition updates and schedules.
- Ensuring optimum O&D mix and models.
- Identifies and leverages inventory opportunities.
- Formulates, analyzes and evaluate revenue strategies.
- Analyzes the usage of various fare products and optimize the fare product offered in the market.
- Works closely with sales, marketing and Network planning to jointly maximize revenues on the allocated markets.
- Understands the economics surrounding the flight as per the current and historical market demand, price elasticity, competition on the route, historical performance â€“ ATV/LF 9. Rask Improvement for assigned flights YoY.
- Forecasts the revenue/LF/ATV for the assigned flights.
- Works towards automation of flight handling.
- Analyzes the booking trends of the flights and monitor forwards bookings.
- Timely feedback to Operations department with regards to swap or equipment change.
- Monitors competitive activities.
Interested candidates please mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards
Sr. HR Recruiter
Arteez HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Email – email@example.com
Mobile : 813014933
Job | Hiring in CANADA
GREETINGS FROM EDENCLARE SOLUTIONS!!
We have some opening for Computer Operator in Canada.
Position Title COMPUTER OPERATOR in Ontario
This role within the computer operations team will see the post-holder play a front-line role in administering and policing the integrity and physical security of the companyâ€™s two Data Centre(s).
The day to day operation of the Companyâ€™s computer systems is the responsibility of the Data Centre Manager who directs teams of Operators, working in shifts, to meet the central processing demands of the business. The Senior Computer Operator (in the absence of a Shift Leader) is directly responsible for the Data Centre, its contents and security, and supervision of all operations staff during a shift. It is his / her responsibility to ensure that all processing, back-ups and printing, as detailed in the daily processing schedule, is undertaken in accordance with defined operating procedures. He / she is required to work to a high degree of accuracy, liaising closely with Production Control, Production Support and other IT functions to ensure that a quality, professional computer service is delivered and maintained at all times.
It would be great if you had…
At least three years experience in a Computer Operations environment
Experience and ability to operate large production cut-sheet laser printers, preferably Rank Xerox
Previous role in a similar customer focussed environment.
A good knowledge of Data Centre environments and their associated control mechanisms and procedures
- To run and monitor computer batch jobs, back-up systems and print output in accordance with the daily processing schedule, operations procedures and established quality standards.
- To assist the Shift Leader in supervising all operations staff on the shift, ensuring that the data centre is secure and manned at all times.
Ability to work on own initiative with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrate Planning and organising skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a broad spectrum of individuals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and take a lead as a member of a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- A Genuine interest in Information Technology.
- Appropriate driving licence.
- Accuracy of shift in running batch computer workloads.
- Ensure all daily operation reporting has been regularly updated and issued at the end of each shift.
- Ensure all Data Centre maintenance and cleaning schedules have been completed every shift.
Please take a moment to send Application Documents :
- All Credentials (Grade 10, 10+2, Bachelor Degree and Masters)
- Passport/Id proof
Thanks and regards,
| E-110 INDUSTRIAL AREA FOCAL POINT PHASE 7,SEC 74 MOHALI|
(: + 91-9878449599
8: | firstname.lastname@example.org |